Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Lean meat trimmed well Sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Accent
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Worchershier sauce
- Mix all ingrediants
- Add meat
- Let soak for at least 12 hours-tumble several times
- Be sure meat all gets soaked
- Remove meat from mixture and lay on oven rack and let dry for 8 hours at 125* or put meat in a food dehydrator for the time it requires.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by grmatoy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note