Steff's Pulled Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 pound(s) pork shoulder butt roast
- 4 tablespoon(s) Paula deen's house seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) Seasoned salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke
- 2 onion sliced
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3 bay leaves
- Pat roast dry with paper towel. Sprinkle on one side half of each seasoning NOT water. turn over and repeat with remainig seasoning.
- Place the pork in roaster add water, onion and bay. Cover and cook at 250 for about 11 hours.
- Or in crock on low for 8 to 9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Steff's Pulled Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes