Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cabbage
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Shred half head of cabbage and mix with carrot and onion.
- Then mix remaining ingredients till mix together well.
- Pour over Cabbage mixture and let rest in fridge for 4 to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note