Community Recipe from
- 1 cabbage
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Shred half head of cabbage and mix with carrot and onion.
- Then mix remaining ingredients till mix together well.
- Pour over Cabbage mixture and let rest in fridge for 4 to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes