Steff's Big Batch of Meatballs and sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) white bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parley chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 onion
- 3 celery
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- celery salt
- seasoned salt
- italian seasoning
- bay leaves
- pepper flakes
- 56 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 24 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 28 tomatoes diced/canned
- Mix meatballs and cook on bar pan for 20 minutes.
- Saute onion and celery till translucent , then add garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Add all spices EXCPECT sugar. Cook till also becomes fragrant .
- Add sugar, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and tomatoes.
- Cook at low for awhile .....
- This freezes excellent.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes