Steff's Big Batch of Meatballs and sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) white bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parley chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 onion
- 3 celery
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- celery salt
- seasoned salt
- italian seasoning
- bay leaves
- pepper flakes
- 56 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 24 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 28 tomatoes diced/canned
- Mix meatballs and cook on bar pan for 20 minutes.
- Saute onion and celery till translucent , then add garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Add all spices EXCPECT sugar. Cook till also becomes fragrant .
- Add sugar, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and tomatoes.
- Cook at low for awhile .....
- This freezes excellent.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note