Steele Boulevard Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) baby spinach
- 1 bag(s) baby greens
- 1 bunch(es) red tip green leaf lettuce
- 2 can(s) mandarin oranges (10 oz) drained
- 1 pint(s) strawberries halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions sliced
- 1 cup(s) pecans roasted
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) tarragon vinegar
- Tear greens and mix with other salad ingredients. Mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkWoodburn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Steele Boulevard Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads