- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the salt and beans. Cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain the beans and pat them dry. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice and toss. Sprinkle with the zest and sesame seeds.