Steamed Green Beans with Cracked Pepper and Chèvre
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces chèvre (goat cheese), crumbled (about 1/2 cup crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1. Cook green beans in boiling salted water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add olive oil. Sauté green beans and garlic 5 minutes. Add sea salt and pepper. Sprinkle chèvre and chives on top, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables