Delicious. Although the smaller beans were good, I would try the larger ones next time.
Steamed Green Beans
An easy and delicious way to prepare green beans!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) French-style green beans cleaned and rinsed well
- 4 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Carefully uncover and stir well. Recover and continue to microwave on HIGH until the beans are as tender as desired or 3-6 minutes longer. Carefully remove from microwave and let cool for 1 minute. Stir well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note