Delicious. Although the smaller beans were good, I would try the larger ones next time.
Steamed Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) French-style green beans cleaned and rinsed well
- 4 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Carefully uncover and stir well. Recover and continue to microwave on HIGH until the beans are as tender as desired or 3-6 minutes longer. Carefully remove from microwave and let cool for 1 minute. Stir well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note