Steamed Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts skinned, boned
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup(s) onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly gound pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded, minced
- Cut two (2) pieces of parchment paper to fit into racks of a bamboo steamer. Rub chicken with garlic; arrange in steamer. Top chicken with onion and cover with steamer lid. Add water to a depth of one (1) inch and bring to a boil. Steam chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cut chicken into slices.
- While chicken cooks, combine tomato and remaining eight (8) ingredients in a large bowl. Divide onion evenly among four (4) plates and top with chicken. Serve with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by badamshoover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes