Steamed Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts skinned, boned
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup(s) onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly gound pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded, minced
- Cut two (2) pieces of parchment paper to fit into racks of a bamboo steamer. Rub chicken with garlic; arrange in steamer. Top chicken with onion and cover with steamer lid. Add water to a depth of one (1) inch and bring to a boil. Steam chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cut chicken into slices.
- While chicken cooks, combine tomato and remaining eight (8) ingredients in a large bowl. Divide onion evenly among four (4) plates and top with chicken. Serve with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by badamshoover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note