Steamed Brussels Sprouts and Red Grapes
- 2 pints brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a steamer basket, steam the brussels sprouts, covered, until tender, about 15 minutes. Add the grapes and steam 1 minute longer; drain well.
- 2. Put the brussels sprouts and grapes in a serving bowl and add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables