Steamed Brussels Sprouts
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Fresh Brussels sprouts washed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Cut the ends off the sprouts, peel off the outer leaves, and cut each sprout in half. Combine all ingredients with the sprouts in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 minutes. Carefully uncover and stir. Recover and continue to microwave 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes