Steamed Brussels Sprouts
These Brussels sprouts have the best taste; they are the best I've ever had!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Fresh Brussels sprouts washed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Cut the ends off the sprouts, peel off the outer leaves, and cut each sprout in half. Combine all ingredients with the sprouts in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 minutes. Carefully uncover and stir. Recover and continue to microwave 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note