Community Recipe from
- 2 head(s) broccoli (small)
- 1. Cut the broccoli heads into florets. Rinse thoroughly.
- 2. Place in the steamer basket in a medium saucepan (that has a lid). Fill about 1/3 of the way with water. The broccoli should not be sitting in water.
- 3. Turn heat to high. When water boils, turn heat to medium and allow to cook for 2 minutes or until broccoli is just cooked through.
- 4. Immediately remove from pot and serve. It will get mushy if you leave it in the pot for any length of time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Steamed broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables