Steak with blue cheese
marinated steak with blue cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) boneless top sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) soft goat cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Place meat in plastic bag set in shallow dish. for marinade stir together olive oil, red wine, 2 cloves minced garlic, pepper, salt and mustard. Pour over stead, close bag, marinate in refridgerator for 6 to 24 hours.
- Drain steak. Grill. meanwhile in small bowl combine green onion, blue cheese, goat cheese and garlic. dollop over steak just before removing from grill. Pass remainder afterwards.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by greimer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note