Steak with blue cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) boneless top sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) soft goat cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Place meat in plastic bag set in shallow dish. for marinade stir together olive oil, red wine, 2 cloves minced garlic, pepper, salt and mustard. Pour over stead, close bag, marinate in refridgerator for 6 to 24 hours.
- Drain steak. Grill. meanwhile in small bowl combine green onion, blue cheese, goat cheese and garlic. dollop over steak just before removing from grill. Pass remainder afterwards.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by greimer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes