Steak Tips with Mushrooms and Onions
from Favorite Restaurant Recipes, Bon Appetit. J.P.'s Porterhouse Too, Latham, NY
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) beef tenderloin tips
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) garlic butter, divided use
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms, sliced
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Garlic butter is made of butter, garlic, and white wine. Original recipe calls for 1 pound butter; 1/2 head garlic, minced; 1/4 c dry white wine. Then you use 3 T of it.
- Melt 2 T garlic butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until golden. Add mushrooms and cook lightly. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Drain and wipe pan.
- Season meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Melt 1 T garlic butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and saute to desired doneness. Return onion and mushrooms to pan and stir to blend. Add sherry and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shellykins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note