- 4 boneless sirloin steaks (about 6 oz. ea.)
- 3 tablespoons Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bags (10 oz. ea.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 small shallot or onion, chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli ® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese (about 2 oz.)
How to Make It
Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil until desired doneness.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons Olive Oil over medium heat and cook 1 clove garlic 30 seconds. Stir in spinach. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper; remove to serving platter and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Oil over medium heat and cook shallot, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add remaining garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup cheese and simmer 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
To serve, arrange steaks on spinach, then top with sauce. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.