Steak Salad With Roasted Red Pepper Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 lbs skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the roasted red peppers, scallions, vinegar, parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Serve the steak and greens topped with the red pepper relish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Steak Salad With Roasted Red Pepper Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes