Steak Salad with Creamy Mustard Dressing
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 258
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 19.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small cucumber
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 ounces lean boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1 medium-size ripe nectarine, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Edam cheese
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Set aside.
- Slice cucumber lengthwise into thin strips, using a vegetable peeler and applying firm pressure. (Reserve center core of cucumber for another use.) Set cucumber strips aside.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add steak and next 4 ingredients; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is done. Set aside.
- Combine lettuce and spinach; place evenly on 2 salad plates. Arrange cucumber strips, steak mixture, and nectarine wedges over salad greens. Drizzle vinegar mixture evenly over salads, and sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes