Steak Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing
Have a steak house–style dinner at home with this tangy, horseradish-seasoned salad boasting melt-in-your-mouth beef tenderloin slices, juicy ruby-red cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumber, and creamy horseradish dressing. Pair with warm breadsticks.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 203
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 5.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 19.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 79mg
- Calcium: 96mg
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (about 3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package sweet butter lettuce blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- Creamy Horseradish Dressing
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 3. While steak stands, combine lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in a large bowl; divide evenly among 4 plates. Top salads with steak slices. Drizzle evenly with Creamy Horseradish Dressing.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note