Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 lb. flank steak, cut in half lengthwise, thinkly sliced against the grain.
- 1/4 c. bbq dry rub (such as McCormick's bbq seasoning)
- 3 T. ea. currant jelly and olive oil
- 2 T. ea. red wine vinegar and dried currants
- 1 T. stone ground mustard
- 1/2 t. prepared bbq rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. thin slices of cucumber
- 1 c . ea. shredded carrot, shredded red cabbage, halved cherry tomatoes, and chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 2 T. olive oil
- honey roasted cashews
- Toss steak slices with 1/4 c. rub, set aside
- whisk jelly, 3 T. olive oil, vinegar, crrants, mustard, and 1/2 t. rub in small bowl. Toss with currant vinaigrette.
- Heat 2 T. oil in skillet over med-high heat. Sear steak in 2-3 batches, 2 min. per side. Top salad with steak and garnish with cashews.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Steak Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes