Ginette Mathiot's I Know How to Cook French steak patties WS Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- All purpose flour, for dredging
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 14 ounce(s) siroin steak, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together the chopped beef, mushrooms and garlic. Add the egg, mix well, then season with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into 6 patties, then dredge each through flour to lightly coat.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium high, heat half of the oil. Add 3 of the patties and brown for 2 minutes a side. Repeat with the remaining oil and patties.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note