- 12 ounces New York strip steak, trimmed and cut into about 1-in. chunks
- 12 ounces oyster mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- calories 93
- caloriesfromfat 55 %
- protein 8 g
- fat 5.9 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- carbohydrate 2.5 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- sodium 175 mg
- cholesterol 15 mg
How to Make It
Soak about 20 short (2 to 3 in.) wooden skewers or toothpicks in water 20 minutes. Heat grill to high (450 to 550°). Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Thread a piece of steak, shallot, and a mushroom onto each skewer. Grill, turning often, until meat is medium rare, about 6 minutes.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.