Steak with Mushroom Gnocchi
Photo: Melina Hammer; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 2 (1-inch-thick) rib-eye steaks (about 2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, parsley, or chives
- Mushroom Gnocchi
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Rub steaks with salt and pepper; let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, stir together butter, mustard, and tarragon.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill, and spread with tarragon butter. Serve with Mushroom Gnocchi.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note