My husband and I like to make different pizza. I made this one last night and he said this was probably one of the best pizzas I had ever made! The blue cheese really tied it all together. I added a little lemon juice to the arugula and used an infused balsamic vinegar (pomegranate). Other than that, followed the recipe. I would and a little s&p to the dough next time maybe.
Steak House Pizza
Crumbled blue cheese is sprinkled onto slices of beef tenderloin, red onion, and arugula for a standout Steak House Pizza. And it's ready in 30 minutes.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 15.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 17.2g
- Carbohydrate: 42.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 744mg
- Calcium: 80mg
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 8 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place dough in a bowl; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes. Roll dough into 14-inch circle. Place on pizza pan; pierce with fork. Combine 2 tablespoons oil and garlic; brush over dough. Bake at 450° for 14 minutes.
- 3. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with salt. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut across grain into slices.
- 4. Combine arugula, onion, and vinaigrette. Arrange over crust; top with steak, cheese, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note