- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 8 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 370
- fat 15.3 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 6 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 17.2 g
- carbohydrate 42.1 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 29 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 744 mg
- calcium 80 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place dough in a bowl; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes. Roll dough into 14-inch circle. Place on pizza pan; pierce with fork. Combine 2 tablespoons oil and garlic; brush over dough. Bake at 450° for 14 minutes.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with salt. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut across grain into slices.
Combine arugula, onion, and vinaigrette. Arrange over crust; top with steak, cheese, and pepper.