Steak House-Marinated Sirloin Steak
Length of marinating time depends on the size and cut of the beef. This amount of marinade will flavor three (1 1/2-inch-thick) beef tenderloin fillets. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature to impart flavor, and then grill.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
Grill: 8 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (1-lb.) boneless sirloin steak
- Steak House-Style Marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Pierce steak several times with a fork. Place Steak House-Style Marinade in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak. Cover or seal; chill at least 4 hours or up to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high).
- 3. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Pat steak dry, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note