Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes
This satisfying beef dish hails from Florence. Traditionally, a thick-cut T-bone is the meat of choice, but we've substituted filet mignon to significantly cut the fat. A paste of fresh garlic, rosemary, and olive oil infuses the steaks with flavor.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 18.4g
- Carbohydrate: 2.2g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 278mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 1/2 inches thick), trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups trimmed arugula or spinach
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Place first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until mixture forms a paste, stopping blender and scraping down sides frequently.
- 3. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over both sides of steaks; spread garlic paste evenly over both sides of steaks.
- 4. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 5. Place 1/2 cup arugula on each of 4 plates; top each with 1 steak. Squeeze a lemon wedge over each serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note