I think Deanna needs to take a step back and realize that any recipe is just a guideline for you to take. Except for baking since scaling is important. Anything else is entirely open to creative and or dietary changes as needed. If all you want to do is follow the exact recipe I suggest Betty Crocker has some great ones.
Steak and Blue Cheese Pizza
Randy Mayor; Katie Stoddard
Blue cheese crumbles and a creamy horseradish spread highlight the meaty slices of sirloin. Keep the steak tender by adding it towards the end of the 6-minute bake time.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 pizza half)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 12.4g
- Carbohydrate: 38.6g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 599mg
- Calcium: 91mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 (7-inch) refrigerated individual pizza crusts (such as Mama
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; remove onion mixture from pan.
- Sprinkle steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add steak to pan; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Place crusts on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 3 minutes. Remove crusts from oven.
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spread each crust with about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture. Arrange onion mixture evenly over crusts; bake at 450° for 2 minutes. Divide steak and cheese evenly among pizzas; bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each pizza in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note