More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 21.1g
- Carbohydrate: 38.1g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 656mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Calcium: 25mg
- 3/4 pound lean, boned sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup bottled home-style savory beef gravy
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Add steak; sauté until browned. Drain well. Place steak in a medium bowl; set aside. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels.
- Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat mushrooms, shallots, and garlic with cooking spray; add to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until tender. Add wine, thyme, and pepper; cook 8 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in gravy. Add mixture to steak in bowl; stir well, and set aside. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels.
- Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat potatoes with cooking spray. Add potatoes to skillet, spreading to an even layer; add salt. Cook 5 minutes (do not stir). Turn potatoes over, and cook an additional 5 minutes (do not stir). Add potatoes to steak mixture in bowl, and stir well.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon steak mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla, and top with lettuce; roll up. Wrap bottom of rolled sandwiches in wax paper or parchment paper to secure.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note