Steak and mushroom
Community Recipe from
- 1 piece(s) Steak
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchester sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chicken sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mustard
- 1 piece(s) Potato Boiled
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots Boiled
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk Melts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) green peas Boiled
- 1/4 cup(s) Corn
- Prepare the boiled potato wit milk and add pepper, carrot and green peas on light fire stirring to will be creamy .
- Prepare steak with red wine vinegar , soy sauce , worchester sauce ,add salt if you like .
- Mushroom with corn on light fire with mustard , flour and chicken sauce stirring to will be creamy too .
- Put the purée at first than steak , than mushroom sauce . :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sally11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes