Steak and mushroom
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 piece(s) Steak
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchester sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chicken sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mustard
- 1 piece(s) Potato Boiled
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots Boiled
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk Melts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) green peas Boiled
- 1/4 cup(s) Corn
- Prepare the boiled potato wit milk and add pepper, carrot and green peas on light fire stirring to will be creamy .
- Prepare steak with red wine vinegar , soy sauce , worchester sauce ,add salt if you like .
- Mushroom with corn on light fire with mustard , flour and chicken sauce stirring to will be creamy too .
- Put the purée at first than steak , than mushroom sauce . :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sally11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note