Steak & Mushroom Teriyaki Bowl
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Remove steak mixture and set aside.
Bring water to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Return steak mixture to skillet; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note