"A dessert take on ubiquitous bruschetta" by Jim Romanoff, AP For a tart variation, toss diced strawberries in a sweet balsamic vinegar glaze before assembly and skip the honey drizzle. This recipe could be varied using Neufchatel (reduced-fat cream cheese) or even thick Greek-style yogurt. Healthy Cooking Winston-Salem Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 12-inch baguette, cut into 20 slices
- 1 1/4 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 pound(s) strawberries, hulled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Honey, to taste
- 20 fresh mint or basil leaves, cut in thin strips (chiffonade)
- Lightly toast the slices of baguette. Spread each slice with about 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese. Divide the diced strawberries among the slices of toast. Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with mint (or basil) and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note