Uh.. It says to add baking soda and powder yet there's only a measurement for the soda and not for the powder. So.. Maybe whoever created this recipe can fix this, because you can't cook it without all the ingredients listed with measurements. I'm not going to waste money guessing on a recipe and hoping it comes out Ok.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 can(s) canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat Eggs, sugars, and vanilla in large bowl on
- high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add Dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add pumpkin and oil and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake approx 70 min. or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by linvald and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings