Star Spangled Shortcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) buttermilk biscuit Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) suger +2 tsp
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1/2 pint(s) blueberries
- 1 pint(s) strawberries
- red, white, and blue sprinkles
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- Heat oven to 450.
- in bowl, stir together biscuit mix and 2 tbs sugar. Stir in the half n half and make rolled biscuits according to pkg directions. Cut biscuits with 3 inch star cookie cutter. place on cookie sheet and bake 10-12 min or until golden brown.
- Beat heavy cream and remaining 2 tsp of sugar with mixer until firm peaks form. slice biscuits in half and spread with whipped cream. Fill biscuits with berries and top with sprinkles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note