Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
- Jam Stars recipe
- Wooden skewers
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red or blue food coloring
- 1. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet, and insert a short wooden skewer halfway into side of each cookie. Bake as directed.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, half-and-half, and vanilla, stirring with a whisk until icing is smooth. Divide into batches, and tint with desired amount of red or blue food coloring. Spoon icing onto cooled cookies, and spread to edges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This