Star Berry Cobblers
Yield: 8 cobblers
Cost per Serving: $1.24
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 67g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 342mg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter,chilled, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 cups (2 lb.) mixed berries
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Make biscuits: Pulse dry ingredients in a food processor. Pulse in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk; process for 30 seconds until dough forms a ball. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425°F; butter 8 1-cup ramekins. Make filling: Bring berries, 3/4 cup sugar, flour, lemon juice and cinnamon, if desired, to a boil over high heat. Lower heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 1/2-inchthick circle. Cut out 8 stars with a 3-inch cookie cutter. Divide filling among ramekins; place biscuits on top. Brush stars lightly with butter; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Place ramekins on a foillined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Star Berry Cobblers Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This