Standish House Cranberry Relish
- 3/4 cup(s) Apple juice
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 dash(es) Ground cloves
- 1 bag(s) Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Golden raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans
- in a saucepan, combine juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until sugar dissolves. Add cranberries and raisins. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until cranberries pop. Remove from heat, stir in nuts. Chill for several hours.
- Yields 3 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note