Standish House Cranberry Relish
Great accompaniment to turkey dinner. Can be made the night before.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Apple juice
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 dash(es) Ground cloves
- 1 bag(s) Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Golden raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans
- in a saucepan, combine juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until sugar dissolves. Add cranberries and raisins. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until cranberries pop. Remove from heat, stir in nuts. Chill for several hours.
- Yields 3 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note