- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and pressed or minced
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse-ground pepper
- 1 pound romaine hearts, rinsed and crisped (see notes)
- 4 ounces radishes or cherry tomatoes, rinsed
- calories 112
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- protein 6 g
- fat 8.2 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 4.4 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- sodium 228 mg
- cholesterol 21 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper.
Stand romaine leaves, tips facing up, snugly in a bowl that is one-half to three-fourths the height of the romaine spears. Trim and discard most of the leaves from radishes, leaving one or two small ones attached. Scatter radishes or cherry tomatoes around lettuce.
Serve vegetables and dressing together, so guests can dip lettuce leaves and radishes or cherry tomatoes.