- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (3-ounce) packages sparkling white grape-flavored or lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Green leaf lettuce leaves
- Garnish: red seedless grape clusters
How to Make It
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; add gelatin, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Chill 15 minutes. Gently stir in cold ginger ale. Cover and chill 1 hour or until consistency of unbeaten egg white. Gently stir 15 seconds. Stir in 1 cup grapes, oranges, and pineapple.
Pour into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold. Cover and chill until firm or up to 3 days ahead. Unmold salad onto a lettuce-lined serving plate. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.