Stafford's Persimmon Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) plain flour can use gluten free
- 1and 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 2 cup(s) persimmon pulp
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) cream
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and spices. Stir in persimmon pulp, eggs, milk, cream, melted butter and vanilla. Bake in 325 degree oven for an hour. Place in greased glass dish (9 x9).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robburns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stafford's Persimmon Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts