- 6 piece(s) corn tortillas dip in enchilada sauce
- 10 oz can(s) Enchilada sauce
- 2.5 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned and drailed
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped, incl tops
- Combine filling ingredients. In 1 1/2 qt casserole dish, place 1 tortilla. Top with with 3 - 4 TSB fillling and cheese. Continue stacking. Before added last layer of cheese, pour remaining enchilada sauce over all. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note