Stacie's Spaghetti Pie
Try making Stacie's Spaghetti Pie recipe. Baked spaghetti with veggies, seasonings and mozzarella, topped with pepperoni and parmesan -- Perfect to feed the whole family.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 8-oz. pkg. spaghetti, cooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss cooked spaghetti with oil in a large bowl; add sauce, vegetables, mozzarella, garlic and seasonings. Mix well; spread in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; pour over spaghetti mixture. Arrange pepperoni evenly on top; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly and golden. Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes