- 12 to 16 round red thin-skinned potatoes (2 1/2 in. wide; 2 to 2 1/2 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup lightly packed rinsed and drained watercress sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 cup sour cream (or half sour cream and half plain yogurt)
- calories 140
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- protein 3 g
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- sodium 24 mg
- cholesterol 9.5 mg
How to Make It
Scrub potatoes and pierce each with a fork.
Set potatoes directly on the rack in a 325° oven and bake until soft when pressed, 1 to 1 1/4 hours (about 45 minutes in a convection oven).
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine lemon juice, parsley, watercress, tarragon, and sour cream. Whirl until mixture is smoothly puréed, scraping container sides as required.
Cut a slit across the top of each potato and pinch sides to pop open top. Set potatoes on a platter and spoon a little of the green sauce into each. Serve with remaining sauce and salt to add to taste.