St. Louis Toasted Ravioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole mild
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt optional
- 1/2 package(s) 25 oz. package frozen cheese ravioli thawed
- 3 cup(s) vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar(s) 16 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1. Combine milk and egg in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs and if desired, salt, in a shallow bowl. Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 2. In a large saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce heat to simmer.
- 3. In a large heavy pan, pour oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until a small amount of breading sizzles and turns brown. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with marinara sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneBrideau and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
St. Louis Toasted Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes