St. Louis Thin BBQ sauce
Chill: 24 Hours
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne powder
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat. Stirring occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes. Sauce should be thin, but not watery. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Sauce is better if allow to sit for a day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by excaluber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note