THIS WAS DELICIOUS!!! I served this at a house party and everyone went NUTS. I will serve this again. I used an inexpensive Prosecco and it worked perfectly. Mmmm... dangerous!
Here's our favorite excuse to sip St-Germain, a liqueur that's infused with freshly picked, fragrant white elderflowers and tastes of litchi and pear.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 184
- Calories from fat: 0.7%
- Protein: 0.4g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sodium: 0.4mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup halved, thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup chopped apricots or peaches
- 1 cup chilled St-Germain liqueur
- 1 bottle chilled prosecco
- Put strawberries, apricots, and liqueur in a pitcher. Pour in prosecco, stir gently, and pour into Champagne flutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note