Sriracha Shrimp Rolls
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped English cucumber
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 New England–style top-split hot dog rolls
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- calories 284
- fat 11.7 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 4.2 g
- polyfat 2.7 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 156 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 571 mg
- calcium 118 mg
How to Make It
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until done. Drain. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Discard tail shells; coarsely chop shrimp.
Combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients (through green onions) in a large bowl. Stir in shrimp; toss well to coat.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brush cut sides of each hot dog roll evenly with butter. Add rolls to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted and golden. Fill each toasted roll with about 3/4 cup shrimp mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.