Sriracha Honey Roasted Broccoli
- 1 large head(s) broccoli, cut into bite size pieces, about 6 cups worth
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 - 2 teaspoon(s) sriracha, adjust to your preference
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, about 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sriracha and pepper. Pour this mixture over the broccoli and toss well to coat.
- Spread the broccoli across the lined baking sheet. Place on the middle oven rack and roast for 8-12 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and the edges are turning brown.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and transfer to a bowl. Toss with the green onions and the almonds and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note