Sriracha Chicken Strips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup(s) sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 inch peeled and grated ginger
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1. In a resealable bag combine Sriracha, rice vinegar, minced garlic and grated ginger.
- Slice chicken breasts diagonally into 6 strips each and mix to coat in the marinade.
- Cover the container with the marinade and chicken and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set up your dredging station by getting 3 bowls. Fill the first with the flour, the second whisk the egg and 1 T of water and in the third bowl place the panko bread crumbs. Also get a clean plate to hold the breaded chicken strips.
- 3. Taking one chicken strip from the marinade at a time, wipe off excess sauce then dip in the flour then the egg then the panko crumbs. Make sure all surfaces are covered. Gently place the breaded strips on the plate and move on to the next.
- 4. Once all the strips are coated, place them on a baking sheet with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 400. After 20 minutes turn the oven on to broil and broil for 5 minutes on each side. When they are golden brown pull them out. Let strips cool slightly before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sriracha Chicken Strips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes