Squash Ribbons With Feta and Mint
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 4 medium yellow squash (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Using a Y-shaped vegetable peeler, cut squash lengthwise into very thin strips just until seeds are visible.
- 2. Toss squash ribbons with shallots and next 6 ingredients. Serve immediately over arugula.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables