Squash Ribbon Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
No cooking is needed for Squash Ribbon Salad. For this simple veggie side dish, just toss squash with ingredients and serve.
This recipe goes with Peanut Chicken Scaloppine
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 pound yellow squash
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into thin, ribbon-like strips using a vegetable peeler. Toss together zucchini, squash, arugula, parsley leaves, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note